Birthday Party Games: Birthday parties are about the big birthday cake, the balloons, colorful costumes and clown caps and parties games, which both the young and the old enjoy. Other than traditional games you can try some new games like:
· Pinata - The children are blindfolded and they take a stick and try to break a hanging container(baloon) that has candies or other small goodies in it.
· Pin Something_ on _Something - In this game, blindfolded kids try to stick a paper 'tail' onto a poster of a donkey, a nose on a clown or animal, a spaceship in an outer space scene and so on.
· Make their
· Guess How Many - Fill a jar with candy. Have children write their name on a small piece of paper and let them guess as to how many candies are in the jar. The child who guesses the right number, gets a goodie.
· Freeze - Begin by playing music, everyone moves and dances until the music stops then they must "freeze" in whatever position they happen to be in.
Special Occasion Party Games: The party spirit becomes most evident during the festive months of the year.Festive fever starts and gatherings begin. Treasure hunt, musical chairs, passing the parcel and 'truth or dare' are some of the popular games for parties. Other party games you can try are:
· Solving riddles and questionnaires
· Playing word-building and memory games
· Best dressed person
· Rangoli design competition
· Light a candle game: how soon and how many candles can a person light with 1 match stick.
Office Party Games: Office parties are about celebrating organizational success or major accomplishments in business. They are also about fostering the team spirit by bringing all the employees together. Try these too:
· Give Me - Get a caller to go in front of the room, and call out the names of various items, like: red lipstick,black shoe, nail cutter, a flowery handkerchief : Whoever runs up first with any of the items gets a prize.
· Liar, Liar - Let the guests gather around in a circle, and appoint someone as the score-keeper. Each person tells one statement about themselves that is true, and two that are untrue. As each player finishes his/her turn, the others must vote on which statement was the truthful one. The truthful statement is then disclosed, the person who ends up with the highest score is given the title: ‘The Biggest Liar in the Office!’
Pool Party Games: A pool party is about 'diving' into the waters to 'drown' in the enjoyment. For pool parties try:
· Swimming contests
· Mini water polo
· Underwater treasure hunt
· Underwater football,
· Tug-of-war in water
· Toy troy - you can also have some toys floating in water; divide the group into two teams and ask each team to grab the maximum number of floating objects from the pool.