Thursday, March 2, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
I am power
Power means to control the consequences the result the future and
outcomes to feel secure and safe but all these crop up from my
survival instinct which makes me feel that there is a threat in the
next moment and the sooner i come to know about it the quicker i will
decipher a solution.
I do not blame my ancestors for my DNA has been coded through many
many long years but being the Powerful, limitless being that I am,
that which I have experienced through my inner eyes and wisdom I chose
to be Powerful in my own terms.
I chose to say i am Powerful Limitless being peaceful and love filled
I am not threatened by anyone anymore now, I am above and beyond the mindset of just survival.
My next moments are predictable
and they are predictable in a good way
they are predicted with safety & security
filled with food, livelihood, happiness, good relations
excellent and meaningful work
but more important than all of this is to remember that I am not mere body
I am definitely not the brain
and not the mind because i control my mind
then i am something beyond my mind
something that works quietly and yet controls everything openly
I am energy
a powerful energy that needs no assurance of conditions next moment
I am yet safe
I will be provided everything i need and more
My needs are not craving they may well be needs to sustain my body and my existence on earth
I am beyond
I am capable
I am competent
I am filled with infinite possibilities
I am in the present and I am in the now
I am alive and that is the only truth that I know exists
So as long as I am alive
I shall be in the present
I shall not be in past or future
I shall be here and now
I shall be in Power
I am the Power, Limitless being.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Monday, July 25, 2016
You know that nature supports many species who hide themselves by clinging closet to the color of their surrounding like chameleon, lizards, frogs etc. They mend their ways and adapt to whatever it is in their life... they fear for their lives, their survival and thus develop means and ways that helps them hide take shelter in anonymity.
Unlike big animals who stand out tall above the trees, above the blades of grass who developed more ability to face their adversities and thus giving themselves more agility to engender a series special features that not only help them to survive but live and proliferate.
That is natures way of telling us that you can either hide anbe safe or you can be original and be exposed to danger. You can either stand out and show your presence to the world, to the predators, to your enemies, to your fears and in turn embrace the hard work that you have to do develop new ways to tackle those threats or die. Or you can be like the chameleon who hides in cracks and fissures survives to stay safe and yet never live a day.
Today you need to ask yourself What is your true color? Who are you the Lion or the Chameleon?
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Friday, May 17, 2013
P.S -- Sorry everyone to keep you waiting for a long time , I was just engaged in many things in life. Shall try put up other posts on time. Sorry again.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- This begins by feeling pity or sorry at the state of other one.
- It is a bit of depressing state because sympathizers are never able to judge the intensity of pain nor are they able to provide what to do next.
- Also they remain as intact in terms of their energy exchange between individuals. Mostly words are sensed but do not cross effective energy to the person in pain.
- They can provide you with unwanted advice whether you need it or not. Willing or unwilling.
- There could be a feeling of sorry state or no sorry state depending on the conditioning of the empathizer. Though most empathizers do feel sorry.
- The intensity is felt very strongly. Sometimes more than the person hurt, it adds a hint of exaggeration depending on the sense of person involved.
- The most important point is that empathize invest a lot of energy of their own into feeling the intensity , which eventually drains them out completely and creates a sense of pain within. It happens mostly with those who have gone through with a similar kind of incident and they revisit their complete incident while empathizing. So empathizing involves fatigue. Sometimes empathizers unknowingly invite lot of pain on their side while seeking to comfort another.
- They too can give you much advice, you might not want to follow up with it but they stress on their experience to let the advice be accepted.
- They never go down to sorry state; rather they get into observing state. They observe the pain inside another person and are able to accept that pain is “present-- now”.
- The intensity is felt strongly but never exaggerated. They can enumerate exact emotions of yours if you ask for but will never undo your own capacity of overcoming them. They’ll always state presence of doing more than presence of feeling.
- They do not waste their energy while feeling for others. Rather they divert it. They divert it to doing something about it. The event horizon ends as soon as the pain is confronted and the doing horizon beings. They are solution oriented and hence they never feel fatigued no matter how many feelings they have encountered through the day.
- They do not give advice, they show you the path or give you support and then leave it onto you to accept or reject that support. They increase your faith in your own capacity of doing something for yourself. They do not give you themselves; they give you the tool to work.